Vetilea SL, as data controller, guarantees an adequate and consistent level of protection for natural persons with regard to their personal data, which is processed by the company, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 ) and Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights.
VETILEA only processes personal data with full responsibility and fairness, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the legality of the treatment. Likewise, it has adopted the appropriate and appropriate security measures to the risks evaluated and objectively identified for the rights and freedoms of the interested persons, to which the treatments carried out by our company could give rise.
Next, additional and expanded information is offered regarding specific treatment activities, carried out with respect to the CLIENT, through its web platforms vetilea.com and myvetilea.com.
Responsible for the treatment
– Identity: Vetilea, SL
– CIF: B67523076
– Postal Address: C / Sant Gabriel, nº 50, 08950 Esplugues de Llobregat (Barcelona)
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the treatment of your data and conservation:
At VETILEA we will treat your data for the following purposes:
– Respond to your requests for information through our contact email.
– Manage your account as a user of our online store and our prescription platform
– Send you commercial communications related to our services or the products we offer on our platform or from third parties in the sector.
Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent that you give us when contacting us through emails and web form, and when registering in our online store and prescription management platform.
The legal basis for the processing of your data to provide you with our services and manage your purchase in our online store is the execution of the contractual relationship.
The legal basis for sending you commercial communications related to our services or the products we present on our platform is legitimate interest and consent.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties except by legal obligation, or by your express authorization. Your data may also be transferred to a company in the sector to offer you products or services of your interest.
Rights of the interested party
As a VETILEA user , you have the right to:
– Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, whenever you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
– Request the limitation of the treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry out claims will be kept.
– Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address email@example.com.
If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es